Current News and Press
The All-Inclusive Wellness Retreat of the Year in New England is New Life Hiking Spa in Killington, Vermont.
Recent Article Links:
Travel + Leisure Magazine announced New Life Hiking Spa has won the coveted spot as the number one domestic destination spa. The announcement was made on the Today Show this morning and will be featured in the August issue of Travel + Leisure that hits the newsstands on July 15th.
For the complete article and the listing of the top ten in the United States click here:
Founded in 1978 by Jimmy LeSage, M.S., New Life Hiking Spa is the spa world’s truly authentic, low-key wellness getaway. This award-winning hiking spa program is offered just 20 weeks a year when hiking is at its peak in Vermont.
This is the first time in the history of the award that a Vermont hotel or spa has won the number one spa.
- New Life Hiking Spa – Pick for Best Hiking Retreat
- MSN picks New Life Hiking Spa as one of Ten Wellness Retreats to Jumpstart a new you
- Rand McNally picks New Life Hiking Spa as one of 5 Soothing American Spas
- AARP Picks New Life Hiking Spa as one of 5 Budget-Friendly Luxury Health Spas
- The Pioneer Spas: New Life Hiking Spa
- Top 10 Fitness Vacations in the World – MSNBC
- 8 Places to Take a Vacation and Lose Weight (onMSN.com)
- Top 10 places to get in shape – MSNBC
- America’s Healthiest Spas: Four Great Weight-Loss Spas
- Weight loss vacations picked – Shape Magazine
- Weight loss vacations that work – Shape Magazine