New Life Hiking Spa
For over 40 years, New Life Hiking Spa has provided retreats each May-September in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Winter retreats have also been held in Tortola and Nicaragua.
New Life Hiking Spa is currently on hiatus due to issues pertaining to reopening after the Shutdown for the coronavirus.
we will update this page as details are available.
Recent Article Links:
Travel + Leisure Magazine announced New Life Hiking Spa has won the coveted spot as the number one domestic destination spa for 2016. The announcement was made on the Today Show and was featured in the August issue of Travel + Leisure.
Founded in 1978 by Jimmy LeSage, M.S., New Life Hiking Spa is the spa world’s truly authentic, low-key wellness getaway. This award-winning hiking spa program has run each May – September from 1978 – 2019.
This is the first time in the history of the award that a Vermont hotel or spa has won the number one spa.
Click here for video:
- New Life Hiking Spa – Pick for Best Hiking Retreat
- MSN picks New Life Hiking Spa as one of Ten Wellness Retreats to Jumpstart a new you
- Rand McNally picks New Life Hiking Spa as one of 5 Soothing American Spas
- AARP Picks New Life Hiking Spa as one of 5 Budget-Friendly Luxury Health Spas
- The Pioneer Spas: New Life Hiking Spa
- Top 10 Fitness Vacations in the World – MSNBC
- 8 Places to Take a Vacation and Lose Weight (onMSN.com)
- Top 10 places to get in shape – MSNBC
- America’s Healthiest Spas: Four Great Weight-Loss Spas
- Weight loss vacations picked – Shape Magazine
- Weight loss vacations that work – Shape Magazine